[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra Page Breaks

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 01:28:10 -0800 (PST)

From what you say the extra page breaks are
unnecessary and you can delete them. If they are right
next to each eather, I think you can do it with a
global replace, by putting in the Find Box a double
manual page break (with my Word it's carat m but I
don't know what it might be for you) and replacing it
with a single manual page break. I tried it and it
works, at least with Microsoft Word.

Cindy

--- Laurie Alice Eakes <lauriealice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>