[bksvol-discuss] Extra Page Breaks

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:55:51 -0700

Hi, All,

I am scanning a book, and every time I hit a page break, there are two or three
additional page breaks, with no printing between.  Is there a quick way to get
rid of most, but not all, page breaks?  This book should be around 300 pages,
at most, and right now it's 819 pages because of all these strange page breaks.
 Otherwise, the book is quite accurate.  Any suggestions?  I tried changing the
font, so it's the same point size throughout; sometimes that helped in the
past.  But it did not change anything this time.  If I go to the place where
the print starts again and backspace over the page break just above that, it
seems to take out both page breaks, but I hate to have to do that for each
page!  Any suggestions?

- Jackie McCraw