[bksvol-discuss] Exporting/Sharing Macros RE: tabs

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 13:50:17 -0400

Hi Monica,

Here's a link from Microsoft which might help you to export/share your macro:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA010872941033.aspx
Although this article refers to sharing macros over a network, you could, as it
states, attach the template to an email, and the recipient (Sharon) would
follow the outlined procedure to enable the template in Word. I haven't yet
personally tried this, but I hope it works for you.

HTH,
Maria
Maria Kristic
Skype: MariaKristic