[bksvol-discuss] Re: Expectations

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:40:12 -0500

You are right Tracy.

The thing that is most disturbing to me is the lack of response from bookshare staff. They could say, as they have, we're working on it, forget it, this is due to be implemented immediately. Instead, nothing. To me that means lack of interest. In other words, it was good enough in the olden days, get used to it.

All I can say is, that's wrong, wrong, wrong!

Bob (whistling in the dark)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>