[bksvol-discuss] Re: Expanding the Bookshare Library

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 06:42:13 -0700

Hi. Well, as you probably know, there is the wish list. There is both fiction and nonfiction there. Personally, I would rather have fiction myself. If you are really ambitious, you could scan an encyclopedia or something. Seriously. You will find some reference works, but nothing really exhaustive. All the accessible encyclopedias and dictionaries I know of in book form are very expensive if they are still available. Those are my thoughts, anyway.

If you want something a bit smaller, how about the latest book by Mary Higgins Clark. I don't remember the exact title but it is on the bestseller list and has "Nighttime" in the title. I don't know how many new books your library gets, of course.