[bksvol-discuss] Re: Excited About Our Wish List

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:42:11 -0400

I wonder if bookshare can eventually have a way of showing "Wishes fulfilled" books on the site.

Perhaps a link like the Times Best seller list can bring up such a list.

Such a link adds a fun flavor to the site. Now all we need for more such fun is a indicator of the submitter and validator either with a name or a chosen alias.

Sometime if time permits we can choose a favorite "wish fulfilled book " and so on.

By the way, writing reviews for books already on the site is fun.
A review is different from the official synopsis

E.