[bksvol-discuss] Example of a long synopsis

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:56:15 -0700 (PDT)

Jewel.

It's nice of Lissi to include the long synopsis for
Cloudy Jewel. Now you all can see the kinds of things
I add in addition to the synopsis of the story. When
the book is British I add that it is British and has
British spelling and punctuation, which is often
different from our U.S. grammar and spelling.

Cindy