[bksvol-discuss] Everglades, River of Grass

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:03:49 -0800 (PST)

In checking to see if Everglades was fiction or
nonfiction, I discovered that the author died in 1998
at the age of 108! The book was originally written in
1947 but has been published in 50th and 60th
anniversary editions (the latest, last September).

I've added it to the Wish List, along with Dragons of
the Dwarvern Depths.

G.Cindy

--- John Glass <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have received the following 2 requests from users:
>
> Dragons of the Dwarven Depths, by Margaret Weis and
> Tracy Hickman
>
> Everglades, The River of Grass, by Marjory Douglas
>

> John Glass
> Customer Support Manager, Bookshare
>
> Benetech
> 480 S. California Ave., Suite 201
> Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609 USA
> Phone:  +1 650 644-3403
> Fax:  +1 650 475-1066
>
> john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> www.benetech.org
>
> The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving
> Humanity
> A Nonprofit Organization

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/