[bksvol-discuss] Evening class.

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, bksvol-discuss@freelists. " <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:33:56 -0500

Hi all!
Evening class just has so many little errors that I never noticed when I
scanned it a few years ago. It's readable, and definitely deserves it's good
rating, but if readers are interested in a cleaner version, it's just going to
be easier to rescan. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to start working
on the Charlotte Church book and more Bertrice Small. I don't have my copy of
Evening Class anymore, so if someone else wants to rescan it, that's fine. If I
have time later and no one has gotten around to it, I'll grab another copy and
do it.
Allison