[bksvol-discuss] Re: Eureka!!

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 00:29:55 -0600

Bravo, Ann!  And thanks for sharing!!

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 9:09 PM
To: blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Eureka!!

Hi all,

I'm happy to tell you that I have fixed my file!  Here's how.

1.  I selected all the text in the file.

2.  I pressed alt-h for the home ribbon.

3.  I tabbed along till I got to the paragraph group and the list that
says line spacing.

4.  In there was a thingy that said remove space between paragraphs. I
pressed 'enter' on it.

I'm a happy camper!

Ann P.

--