[bksvol-discuss] Ethical agreement Re: Re: bookshare and web braille

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:03:57 -0500

Hi Shellie and everyone,

You have a point. They are 2 totally different beasts but we can always toss
ideas about. It doesn't mean they will or even should  happen.  the NLS and
bookshare provide different material for different purposes. I think it's
great that they're both available eventhough Web braille can be annoying
with the smaller volumes. I forget with a braillenote that others emboss and
thinking about embossing a bookshare book all at once, wow.

there are ethical issues to be considered and no matter what we may want
they are very real.

Gisela