[bksvol-discuss] Re: Essays and copyright - Ideas and Beliefs of the Victorians -- need Claire's finding

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:40:14 -0500

Actually, the comment about Email is accurate and correct.

Check out the book Send for the legal ramifications of email, is
fascinating.

Smile, but yes there was an ammendment made to the copyright lwas, that any
book after I believe 1925 has a copyright, even if the holder has
relinquished control or something similar.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.