[bksvol-discuss] Re: Essays and copyright - Ideas and Beliefs of the Victorians -- need Claire's finding

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:53:08 -0800 (PST)

Tracy, could you send a tiff or jpeg of the copyright
page?

Guido, it also says First published in 1949; What I
found at the Library of Congress Catalog site was that
it was copyrighted 1949 by Sylvan Press in London. If
the Dutton is merely a reprint and not a new edition
somehow, the old copyright might still be in effect.
Here's what the LC Catalog shows:

LC Control No.:          49005516
Type of Material:       Book (Print, Microform, Electronic,
etc.)
Uniform Title:  Third programme (Radio program)
Main Title:     Ideas and beliefs of the Victorians; an
historic revaluation of the Victorian Age.
Published/Created:      [London] Sylvan Press [1949]

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/