[bksvol-discuss] Essays and copyright - Ideas and Beliefs of the Victorians

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:56:08 -0500 (EST)

Unless I am advised otherwise, tomorrow I will reject "Ideas and Beliefs
of the Victorians" for lack of copyright.  I will paste the most pertinent
info from the title page at the end of this message, but none of it says
anything about copyright.  It's a collection of essays, many of which are
quite old, but I still think the book needs a copyright.  Right?
Tracy

This paperback edition of
"IDEAS AND BELIEFS OF THE VICTORIANS"
First published 1966 by E. P. Dutton & Co., Inc.
All rights reserved. Printed in the U.S.A.

Reprinted by special arrangement with the British
Broadcasting Corporation and the individual contributors.

Published simultaneously in Canada by Clarke,
Irwin and Company Limited, Toronto and Vancouver.

IDEAS AND BELIEFS OF THE VICTORIANS was first published in 1949.