[bksvol-discuss] Español

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:01:14 -0600

Hi gang,
    Just wanted to give a thumbs up to the BookShare staff for implementing the
new Language option for submitting books. For those who haven't seen it yet,
it's on the submission form and indicated in the description of each book now.

<grin> Now I need to go and study for my huge Spanish test tomorrow.
Ahora yo necesito estudiar para mi examen de español mañana.

Jake
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.