[bksvol-discuss] Re: Errors in books

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:48:54 -0500

Just to make sure I understand this and that I am doing the right thing...
I don't change the wording, if the wrong verb tense is used for example, but I do correct a few words. Like when I see the letter M instead of what is clearly supposed to be th or I change the number 1 to a capital I.
These seem like OCR errors and not actual errors that the author made.
Is that ok?
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>