[bksvol-discuss] Re: Error with subscription credits

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 05:36:19 -0700

If you are not already paid up, you can submit and validate books anyway. If they are added to the collection before you pay, you will get a discount equal to the number of books that get into the collection that you submitted or validated. I got a discount that way of I think seven dollars or something like that on my first year's cost.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>