[bksvol-discuss] Re: Error with subscription credits

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:29:12 -0400

Only jokes I was offered yesteday seemed to have to do with 1. the health of my guide dog 2. being told I had forfeited $810 because I could not fill out an inaccessible form in a timely manner 3. my neighbor wandering the neighborhoold with altsheimers (wrong spelling) (see previous message) and 4. Ernie's humor which I was foolish enough not to understand as humor until well into it.

Oh yes and bookshare getting my account yet. Some days it is perhaps best to ignore humor and stick to icecream consuming. I know I am a less humorous person than some. I was paranoid his message about rejecting books would inspire some new list member to get rid of, say, all those arc files on step 1 in a mass rejecting spree.

You folks with OB can serve the rest of us by getting some of those oldies out of there. Sorry if this message is rambling and incoherent. As you can tell from my posts, I could do with a little less excitement and the quality of humor I am manifesting just is going to have to progress to something I find truly funny.

E.