[bksvol-discuss] Error with subscription credits

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:23:04 -0400

Hi, E. The same thing happened to me. I hadn't heard anyone saying anything
about it so I thought it was just me. I guess it was last month I'd
contacted John Glass and got mine corrected. It looks like the system put a
joke over on several of us. <smile> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info