[bksvol-discuss] Error message when trying to check in a book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:32:48 -0400

BlankHello everyone!
This morning I am trying to check in a book but keep getting an error message
which states<
We're sorry. An error has occurred.
Here are a few things you can try:

  a.. Visit the Support Center for updated FAQs
  b.. Go back to the previous page
  c.. Go to the Bookshare homepage
  d.. Contact our support team
  e.. Has anyone encountered this issue in the present or past? I have tried
about 4 times to chec in the book but to no avail. I will try later this
afternoon but still wanted you guy's opinion and also to let you know. Be
Blessed!
  f.. Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb

GIF image