[bksvol-discuss] Error Message

  • From: "Dixie" <BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Share Volunteer Discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:17:17 -0400

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question.

I have been trying to open

The Old Man and the Sea

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=4105

I keep getting the following error which shuts down the program with a C++
runtime error, when trying to load it onto my Book Port.

invalid character was found in text content.

At 3205:21

I have removed the book and redownloaded it, and re unpacked it, and have been
getting the same results for over a year now to this one book.  I have opened
and read many other book share books.  Any ideas?  Is there something corrupted
on the book share end of this file?  Oh, one more thing, it is the dasy version
I have been downloading.