[bksvol-discuss] Re: Epson Scanners

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:50:19 -0500

Jackie,

Both those scanners are okay but between the two of them, you should choose the
1650 if you can not find the 1660. Did you try the Epson site itself? For a
while, a short time ago,  they had the Epson Perfection 1660 scanners for $65
again but don't know whether or not they still do. Good luck.

Susan