[bksvol-discuss] Re: Epson Scanners

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:07:33 -0400

Hi Jackie,

I got my SCSI card for $16, with free shipping, from http://GearXS.com. It was just the card, no cables, manual, drivers, etc. I wouldn't recommend this card for you however, as I already had a cable for it, and it isn't the one that came with the scanner. I'm guessing that you probably have a 25 pin male to a male centronics cable that came with your 3P, so I imagine you'll probably want to look around for a card with an external 25 pin female connector to save money on a cable.
I found mine through the sight that Sarah mentioned, http://www.pricewatch.com

Dave

At 04:07 AM 8/29/2004, you wrote:
Thank you much.  I didn't realize there was such a difference.  I have a
Scanjet III.P., but no SCSI card.  Where do you get a SCSI card for the HP
Scanjets?

- Jackie