[bksvol-discuss] Re: End Notes

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 04:38:17 -0400

I've always found placing note numbers in brackets worse than pointless since
it makes the text unclear as to whether you're looking at a list, or it's the
kind of brackets around letters, and is needlessly time consuming.  As for the
notes themselves, The usual way they show up in a book should be clear enough
since each note is its own "paragraph" and the notes for particular chapters
usually have a chapter title separated by blank lines below and above.
Just my $.02.