[bksvol-discuss] Re: Empire Falls, and a validating practice question

  • From: "Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:56:46 -0500

Well, one of the last book I submitted had about six hundred and fifty
pages, with a good contents section, and when I looked at the approved book
it had eight hundred plus pages and, of course, the contents made no sense.
Also, there is already a copy of Empire Falls on the system; maybe it has
some mistakes, but I am re-reading it, ant I would be very surprised if it
couldn't have been fixed easier than it seems to be given all the
conversation it has generated.