[bksvol-discuss] Re: Empire Falls, and a validating practice question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:34:14 -0800 (PST)

What you say, Jake, makes sense, and makes me think
that, to help readers like Rik, maybe it would be a
good idea to put the word chapter, or new chapter,
after the chapter number and just above the first
sentence of the new chapter, or perhaps as the first
words in the first sentence. They could be enclosed in
backets to indicate that they've been added and were
not in the original.

I shall try to remember to do that henceforth, unless
for some reason we are told we cn't.

Cindy