[bksvol-discuss] Re: Emergency with OmniPage 15

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 06:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

I'm really surprised OP didn't ask you if you wanted to recover what you were
working on last time. The only time it doesn't ask me is when I've had too much
for it to handle, so that could be why it didn't ask you. I'm glad to know it
isn't just me that can't do a whole book at once in OP! I prefer to do it 20
pages at a time anyway because I don't always have time to scan a whole book so
I can work in parts.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Memory in Death - J. D. Robb
  I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay! (what is this? When you click this link, eBay pays me a
small percentage of your WINNING bid. There is no additional cost to you.)