[bksvol-discuss] Re: Emergency with OmniPage 15

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 06:36:48 -0400

It did not ask me if I wanted to recover the book.  Susan and I did learn to
only do one segment of a book at a time but that makes things sort of weird
with the OP learning facility.  I have tons of memory but I think OP can or
will only address 2 gb of it in XP (haven't tried to max it out in Vista
yet).  As I just installed OP 15 in the past 2 weeks, I qualify for the very
cheap upgrade to OP 16 which may be happier in Vista and its larger memory
model.

We'll put this one off to live and learn and move on.

Any suggestions for a next book?

cdh