[bksvol-discuss] Re: Emergency with OmniPage 15

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:56:42 -0700 (PDT)

The next time you open OmniPage it will ask you if you want to recover the
document you last had. Just say yes.

  I don't do an entire book with omnipage at once because it errors out. I have
1 gb of memory and I can only do about 20 pages without it closing. I don't
know how you can do a whole book and have it work right.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Memory in Death - J. D. Robb
  I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay! (what is this? When you click this link, eBay pays me a
small percentage of your WINNING bid. There is no additional cost to you.)