[bksvol-discuss] Re: Email address for the wish list

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 18:04:25 -0500

Hey Judy;
I stumbled upon it on yesterday; now which page I was on--(in the words of my
Big Mama) "Don't start me ta'lyin'.
Anyway, I clicked on "wishlist" which gave me a open email message. Some of the
text around this link was requesting books and textbooks for school which was a
different email address but still gave you a open email message once clicked
on. For some reason, I want to say that it was on the volunteer overview, maybe
but then again...the words of my Big Mama--Don't start me ta'lyin'. Should I
stumble upon it again, I'll email you and let you know.
Netta