[bksvol-discuss] Re: E-mail Attachment Braille Files

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:05:49 -0500

Thanks, Evan.  I am the friend of whom Linda Adams spoke.  However, I was
making the mistake of trying to save it in SAVE AS, instead of SAVE
ATTACHMENT, and I was trying to open it.  I took your suggestion and saved
it on my compact flash without opening it, and that worked.

By the way:  The file was a transcription of the chatroom meeting which took
place this week on validation.  Linda transcribed a summary of the session,
organizing it for easy accessability.  She did this so that Julie Morales
and I could know what went on, and her transcription was superb!!!!

Thank you, Linda.

Sue S.