[bksvol-discuss] E-mail Attachment Braille Files

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:51:45 -0600

Hi, Everyone.  I just tried to send a file done in braille on the Braille Lite
as an e-mail attachment to someone.  My machine let me insert the file, which I
gave a BRF extension, as an attachment, but when the person tried to open, the
message was that Windows had to find a program to open it through the control
panel.  Is there a simple, straight-forward to send a braille file intact by
e-mail, or must it always be converted to text or Word first?  If there is a
simple way using a Compact Flash card, please let me know step by step.  Thank
you.

Linda Adams