[bksvol-discuss] Re: Em Dash, Final Message

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:54:29 -0700

Thanks, Kellie, that's what I did.  I converted the em dashes to double dashes
for downloading to the Pac Mate, then reconverted them to em dashes again after
transfering the finished file back to the PC for uploading to Bookshare.
However, just so I would have a good proper-looking copy of my own, I saved a
copy with the double dashes for my personal library.  So everyone is happy.