[bksvol-discuss] Elm Creek Quilts Novels

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:54:29 -0700

Hi, Everyone,

As I have mentioned, I have decided to scan some of the books from Jennifer
Chiaverini's Elm Creek Quilts series.

The first book "The Quilter's Apprentice" is already in the Bookshare
collection.

The second book "Round Robin" is not available in my library system.  If
someone else can obtain and would like to submit that book, I would be happy to
validate it.  The isbn for the paperback copy is 9780452282278.  The ISBN for
the hardcover is 9780684868929.

I have a request into my library for the third book "The Cross Country
Quilters" which Kathy Hester has offered to validate.

I am currently scanning a later book in the series "The Christmas Quilt" which
Susan will be validating.

The books do not need to be read in the proper order.

But again, if anyone can obtain and would be willing to submit "Round Robin", I
would be happy to validate it.

Thanks.

Cat Lover Lori