[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ellipses

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:42:07 -0400

Had a ongoing sinus headache at a low yet ever present level all day today. I reject reality in all its manifestations.

Except for plants and Burton the puppy. Tech spirits also have haunted the computer. I am going to sleep. When I awake all will be a different reality.

E.
At 08:39 PM 8/15/2006, you wrote:

    Thanks to all who have chimed in on this issue. I confess I didn't check
Jake's site, but if there is nothing about handling ellipses, I think some
simple guidelines would be very helpful. Ellipses often don't scan
correctly, so it's good to know how best to fix them. I'm not thinking
clearly right now, as I have a bad cold or something, but perhaps I can put
something together in a few days.

Paula