[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ellipses

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:39:47 -0500

    Thanks to all who have chimed in on this issue. I confess I didn't check
Jake's site, but if there is nothing about handling ellipses, I think some
simple guidelines would be very helpful. Ellipses often don't scan
correctly, so it's good to know how best to fix them. I'm not thinking
clearly right now, as I have a bad cold or something, but perhaps I can put
something together in a few days.

Paula