[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ellipses

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:25:38 -0500

Well, if I have a favorite punctuation mark it's the semicolon. That
probably tells you something about my personality. <grin> I had an English
teacher once who I really thought was cool, but when I asked him how the
semicolon should be used he told me not to worry about it because the
semicolon is becoming obsolete. Wrong! <lol> At least, not if I have
anything to say about it...
Kellie