[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ellipses

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:50:16 -0500

If it translates right it should look like this: . extended ansi character 8230.

However, when I read it with JAWS jaws says nothing. If this were a major
problem for me, I would make jaws say elipsis by way of the dictionary. You
could do the same thing for most braille displays. Notetakers might be a
different proposition.

Bob