[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ellipses

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:01:45 -0500

Yes for sure to the fourth period. I think when an ellipsis appears between
sentences there is a space on either side. I thought there was no space
before them when they're within a sentence, but could definitely be wrong on
that. I once asked an art director with a perfectionism complex how they
should be written, and even he thought it was too insignificant to matter.
But this is the asylum for deranged perfectionists, where nothing is small
enough not to matter. <big grin>
Kellie