[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ellipses

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:41:25 -0400

I thought that was only for ellipsisses which were at the end of sentences? If they are to appear in the middle of a sentence I thought there was in fact a space before them too. Like as if the ellipsis was treated as a word. Also, it wasn't mentioned, but if the ellipsis appears at the end of a sentence, than don't you still need a period? In that case it is a fourth period.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>