[bksvol-discuss] Re: Elligible Books

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:09:14 -0400

Well, I'll be reading Singularity Sky first because Iron Sunrise is its sequel. I've eliminated headers and junk characters from both books. I always do the spell check after reading because I am familiar with the book and can decide much more quickly what to ignore and what needs fixing that I missed during reading.

I'm looking forward to Saturn's Children. I initially wrote here that if you needed a proofreader, to send me word. But on reflection, I have too much on my plate already; so regretably, someone else will have to take it. But I will download it when it appears on John's New Books list. Your scans are great, so I'm sure quality will be excellent even before a proofreader gets it.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>