[bksvol-discuss] Ellen question about Kendarmore

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:42:15 -0500

Hello Ellen,

Are there any missing chapters from this book? I mean to say, as I'm reading
this book, I've noticed that in some parts there aren't any indications of
where a chapter starts, and where one ends.  For example, I think the
chapter heading for 3 is missing, and also for chapter five. However I can't
figure out where the chapters start. Is there a way for me to fix that or do
I have to reject the book. I think I've been able to fix it so far.