[bksvol-discuss] Elizabeth and Mary

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:44:25 -0500

-Louise, I'm a little confused by your posts about Elizabeth and Mary. I
thought at first that all it needed
was the chronology fixed, and if no one else offered to scan it, I was going to
request the book and
send you the fixed chronology. But your second post said you released the book.
That means the
original is what would be downloaded. Did you do no work on it?  Does the text
of the book cause
problems on your Braille machine (after reading all the recent posts, I've
decided to go back to the way I
learned to write the word, whether it was used for the man or the language --
or code, if you will -- but
isn't all language a code in a way? --grin)? If you can and want to validate it
yourself, I'll get the book and
provide the chronology.

BTW, is it the book by Dunn? I thought Starkey had written a book with that
title, but I don't see it in our
library catalog. There are other libaries I patronize that I can check, though,
if your book is by Starkey.