[bksvol-discuss] Re: Elipsis

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 20:19:57 -0800

Hi Shelley,

An ellipses is to be represented as three periods without spaces between,
but surrounded by spaces unless the next, or previous character is a
punctuation mark.  However, if there are four periods, the first period
should immediately follow the word before the periods, followed by a space,
and then the ellipses.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____