[bksvol-discuss] Elipsis

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:20:30 -0500

Hi you all, can you quickly refresh my memory, are elipsis supposed to be the
three preiods with no spaces between them in files or left as a . space . space
.  A book I am preproofing before I submit uses a lot of them, and I mean a lot
of ... to represent a ... of things.

Thanks, naturally I didn't pay attention to the discussion regarding this topic
before, sigh.

thanks.

If I need to put the periods together, is there a quick Find and replace I
could do to get the job done well and quick.

Thanks.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.