[bksvol-discuss] Re: Eliminating soft hyphens

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:40:34 -0500

FYI,  Microsoft Word and Omnipage both call these hyphins "optional" hyphins
and not soft hyphins.  They are typically added to preserve the look and
feel of the originall page but word recognizes the word(s) that contain this
type of hyphin as a full word and not a split word.

I'm glad it worked.

Pratik