[bksvol-discuss] Re: Eliminating Double Close Quotes

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:50:59 -0500

Thanks Cindy 4. All the quotes are replaced and I'm keeping the hint in
writing for next time.

I'm going to try scanning a book this weekend when I'm finished with
this validating project. I keep forgetting to check the page numbers and
they are all weird. I think the OCR critter had some sort of attitude
about numbers - or maybe it felt like being creative or something.

Loving this!

Devorah

And thanks Cindy 4 for being so welcoming.