[bksvol-discuss] Re: Eliminating Double Close Quotes

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:08:34 -0800 (PST)

The way I've done it is--change one set to plain
quotes; then copy the first or last smart quote into
replace, and one of the plain quotes into the with,
and then hit Replace all. Then I take the other smart
quote and so the same thing and voila!! All are the
straight quotes. It would be nice if word had a change
smart quotes to plain quotes, and I thought it did but
I haven't been able to find it lately.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/