[bksvol-discuss] Re: Elegible books for bookshare

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 08:42:17 -0700

Hi Andy,

I can't see the beginning of this thread from your e-mail.  But if what
you're saying is that you think somewhere in Bookshare's guidelines it
states that if a book is accessible somewhere else, Bookshare can't have a
copy of that book.  I don't think that's true at all.  I've also never heard
such a thing.  Is this what you're saying you read?  If so, where did you
read it?  I think maybe this needs to be looked into so that misinformation
isn't being spread.

Mayrie

  _____