[bksvol-discuss] Re: Efficient Way To Treat/Include Footnote References

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:11:24 -0700 (PDT)

so would space bracket footnote number bracket space be preferable to Sandi's
space asterisk number space?  what would be least intrusive to a listener, but
at the same time best for Braille readers?

Cindy ( who's reluctantly giving up superscript footnote numbers that look so
pretty (smile)

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

>>> from the next page and pasting with the text at the end of the page, or